Sunday, July 1, 2012

yo mama, can I get your digits?


I've decided to take on Strawberry Singh's What's Your Digits Challenge. As this is actually the 2nd time she's done this and only my first time, I have no idea what my digits were before but I know before starting blogging I was taller and skinnier. Then I was shorter and curvier. Mesh had nothing to do with my shape, but what I was in the mood for and how I myself wanted to look. There have been mesh clothes where the XS-S went into me, so I put on the M and it made some part of me (usually my ass) look huge. It does not bother me to have to take my waist or hip down a couple notches. I don't think it makes that big of a difference, you still look pretty much the same. It's not like I have to change my face, which I think make's me me. Not my boobs, waist, or hips.

So as this is my first time I will try to answer Ms. Singh's questions as best as I can.

Q. How has the introduction of mesh affected your SL, if at all? Are you open to wearing mesh often or do you still shy away from it?

A. When I first encountered Mesh, I don't think I was shy but definitely a bit stingy with my  lindens. I knew that it was a huge breakthrough in fashion but I wasn't quite yet impressed with it until the introduction to standard sizing. 

Q. Have you changed your shape to fit into mesh? If so, did you go bigger or smaller?

A. Answered already.

Q. Do you think the mesh deformer will resolve a lot of the issues people seem to have with mesh and will it encourage you to wear mesh more often, if you don’t already?

A. I actually have no idea what this is. lol


1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

Thank you for participating Trixie, appreciate it! <3