... or the other way around?
I've been procrastinatin' lately. Been watching a lot of TV with all the series and season finales happening. But fear not I'm back with another Berry Meme!
This one is all about blogging and why I do what I do.
- How long have you been blogging? Since October 2011
- Why did you start blogging? I was really into hunts when I first started. It was a great way to explore new stores and get something free that shows off what kind of style that store is. Some I went back to to actually buy something, others I tossed. My first ever was The Twisted Hunt a couple years before I started blogging and fell in love then out of love when I realized that it was ridiculous to spend an hour trying to find a damn box when all I got was texture shirt that everybody used. But of all the bad, there was a lot of good. And for that reason I wanted to create a blog showing off the great things you can find. Hence my first blog title being Hunting With Trixie.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? Varies. Sometimes everyday if there's really great events and new releases going on. And sometimes I just don't feel motivated to be creative and I just want to sit on my couch and play video games lol.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? IHeartSL is always my first stop when getting online. After that JuicyBomb.com and StrawberrySingh.com
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Sometimes. I usually favorite pictures on Flickr though.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Not all the time, but it's nice to know how many people saw a post I put a lot of work into.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? I don't regret anything I've written cause I for the most part don't write blurbs which I've been trying to change. I do however regret some photos. I am totally guilty of throwing stuff together just so I can hurry up and blog it.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? Up until now, no.
- Do you blog under your real name? No, I blog under my second life name. I have never blogged under my real name.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Not really. But then again, there's a lot that I haven't been asked to blog about.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? Definately Second Life fashion. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone more, but it'll take time.
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Nope.
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? It has definately helped me meet more people in SL. And has allowed me to be more creative.
- So, why do you continue to blog? Creativity. I used to love to write when I was younger. But I'm been sucked into RL problems for so long that I lost my passion for it. This is helping me get it back.