Saturday, May 4, 2013

What's In A Name?

Time for another meme by Berry! This one's about names. I've always been interested in names and what they mean in rl mostly. I know my real name Jessica was first used in Shakespeare's  play "The Merchant of Venice" and is supposed to mean rich or God beholds. My middle name Lynn is a family name. My mother's middle name is Sulynn and passed Lynn to me. While my Aunt's middle name is Leah and passed Aleah down to her first daughter, who then passed it down to hers. :) But no one cares about RL! lol 


  1. What’s your SL name? Trixie Cliassi
  2. What made you choose this name? It's my Rock Band/Guitar Hero name. I found out it meant suburban slut, which fit me pretty well at the time lol
  3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Trix
  4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) I change my display name a lot, it's usually based off of DC Comics.
  5. Do you like your SL name? Yes
  6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? n/a
  7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? MeshtakesWereMade
  8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? NotRezzedYet


1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

LOL NotRezzedYet is hilariously awesome! Thanks for sharing. <3