Saturday, April 27, 2013

My First Time...


My 10 SL Firsts!

  1. First SL Friend: Lynara Danick. 
  2. First SL Kiss: Have no idea. I spent a lot of time at nude beachs though. So probably someone there.
  3. First SLex time/place/partner: Look above lol
  4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: "Dated" a few guys. A DJ at a vampire club who had a wife in RL who also played SL but apparently wanted to date others too. A wolf, who was friends with one of my besties partner. That all went downhill though when I found out about his weird fetishes. And then I was partnered with my RL boyfriend. But he no longer gets online so that's it.
  5. First SL Job: Stripper at Club Delirium. Lynara got me the job. But there was a lot of office politics going on and it went all downhill from there.
  6. First SL Creation: Ummm I made a pose once and a body pillow to go with it. But handed it off to Caly to make it better lol. I think she ended up sending it out as a group gift or something like it.
  7. First Encounter with a Linden: Never. I may have seen one onetime, but never talked to them.
  8. First Encounter with a SLebrity: Ummm first? Probably Olaenka of oOo Studio. A lot of creators and musicians used to hang out at a certain coffee shop. 
  9. First SL Sim you fell in love with: Ummm. Have no idea. Probably Route 66.
  10. First SL Blog Post: http://trixiecliassi.blogspot.com/2011/10/1.html


1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

oh Olaenka is awesome! Thanks for participating.