Friday, April 26, 2013

changes...woah oh oh... changes


There's a new round at The Attic going on right now with the theme of Changes. Whimsy Winx hit the spot with this amazing changing room. I always hated trying on clothes in RL. Trying on different sizes of everything, finally realizing that you're not gonna fit into the smallest one, becoming hot & claustrophobic in the small room, and eventually crying out in frustration and running to the nearest Cinnabon or Auntie Anne's. But here I get to be an XXS or XS with standard sizing. As I was about to take this picture, I looked at my default hands and grimaced. I decided right then and there I would run over to SLink to try out her mesh hands. To be honest I didn't want to plunk down over 1000L for just one pair. But was happy to realize that she has over a dozen individual hands for sale only 400L each! I bought her Casual set since I figured that's what I'll be wearing everyday. But I'm not the brightest and had to shout out for help. Siddean immediately jumped up to whip me into shape. So I wanted to give a big shout out to her in helping me through my blonde moment. :)


Hair: .ploom. Lisle (attic)
Eye Make-Up: *BOOM* Caked & Spilled Under Eye Enhancers - Black
Romper: Peqe T-Shirt Romper - Pink (Zodiac)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand - Casual
Shoes: [Chloe] Pumps Patricia - Black (Kawaii Fair)

No comments: