Saturday, April 20, 2013

twitter my facebook

It's time for another one of Berry's memes!
This time I will be doing her one on social media.
Ah I remember the good old days of MySpace. Being able to 
go on Google and finding a pre-made layout that showed your true 
personality (sarcasm). Whether it be a background full of Playboy Bunnies or 
Gucci logos, or even an expensive Ferrari that you're pre-teen heart just
could not afford. Mafia Wars & Vampires ruled. And leaving comments on friends pages with horrid glittery herpes ridden gifs. Yes, that site will always have a special place in my heart, but times are a-changing. And with that let's get on to the questions.


What was the first social network you joined using your SL Avatar?
Plurk in 2010
Which social networks are you currently on using your SL Avatar?
Flickr
Facebook Profile (for games)
Plurk
Blogger
Second Life Profile
Which network is your favorite?
Ummm probably Flickr.. I love seeing everybody's amazing photos. They give me inspiration.
Which network is your least favorite?
lol my rl facebook. Although I am a Republican. There are still a lot of their views I don't agree with. And ALL my family are hard-core republicans to the point they believe everything they see and read on the internet that is bad about Obama. I like to troll them and when I see some Anti-Obama meme that I know is wrong. I comment on it to let them know it's bullshit.
Which network do you have the most amount of connections?
Plurk definately
How/Where do you usually read/use most of your networks?
online mostly, my fb app doesn't like to work most times.
What are your favorite social networking apps? (if applicable)
None right now, but when I upgrade to a better phone. I'm sure I'll find some good ones.
What do you like most about social networking sites?
Being able to see what's going on in people's lives that I don't get to see or talk to everyday.
What do you like least about social networking sites?
The drama. Short & Simple.
Do you feel social networks are a good way to promote you/your brand/your work? 
Yes definately. It is a great way to reach out for help also.
What is your main reason for using Social Networks?
Promotion & networking mostly. I try to update about what I think or what's going on. But no one ever replies so I stopped for the most part.


No comments: