Tuesday, April 16, 2013

procrastinatin' like a villian


  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?   Trixie Cliassi  6-19-2009
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? haha that would be at a vampire sim. i got talked into being a blood doll, and as I was being shown around the place I met my bff Lynara who was not into the vamp thing. She took me around and showed me what skin and hair was the best (at the time Redgrave & Damselfly). Also met my good friend Josette, who does not get on any longer, but we still speak through FB.
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? My land, usually on my pose stand. Either that or hopping around to events.
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)    Eeva :) I met her while doing GFW. I noticed her tag first that said the same city where I live. I asked her if she did happen to live there, and she said no but her & her hubby were planning to move right down the street from me. We met in RL and have been friends ever since. :)
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) Oh god.. I actually don't keep a lot of stuff, after it's blogged, I toss it. Unless it's a basic like jeans. But I do keep most make-up. I can't live without Sauce's lashes.
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Lulutka Bouffant Hair (wearing)
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? pastels, mostly light blue.
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? fly definately
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? hmm other than trying to start orgies? I once was a stripper on a true blood rp sim. the only time i ever rp'd and found out i sucked at it lol
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? hmm Sara Rue? Rebel Wilson?


No comments: