Wednesday, August 8, 2012

catching up

So I've been a little out of touch with SL and blogging lately mostly due to RL with my bff moving back to town and catching up on old times. But I hope to back in full force soon so I'd figured I'd ease back in with catching up on the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.

Aqua Island


Hair: ::Exile:: Crush - Beach
Lingerie: Izzie's Sweet Dreams - Cyan (Old PW)
Slippers: [Virtual/Insanity] Oh La Vache - White (Old PW)
Pose: Label Motion

Wales


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Brigitte - Golden
Necklace: ::je::suis::sophistique::necklace
Swimsuit: [Sleeping Koala] My Bow Swimsuit - Green (Vintage Fair)
Nails: *Rezlpsa Loc* Pastel Nail Pack - Minty Fresh
Pose: Juxtapose On Duty Pose Set



Jonquil


Hair: ""D!va"" Tomoko2 Type A - Amber
Top: Kyoot Sunday Girl - Blossom
Jeans: -paper.doll- Skinny Jeans - White Wash
Sandals: Slink Ilena Sandals - White
Pose: SSP Vintage Days (Vintage Fair)




No comments: