Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Start


To everyone:

I wanted to start this off by saying I'm terrible sorry for my absence not only to the many owners and designers I let down but also to my great friend Calypso. I can give you many excuses from my mental health problems to just the sheer stress that I was going through. But I'm not going to do that. Ya'll deserve so much more than that so for right now all I can do is ask for forgiveness and a little understanding. Over the next couple weeks I'll be slowly getting my blog up and recent again. And hopefully will be back to doing the thing I love. Shopping :)

I also wanted to thank Saucey Sinister for taking control of everything and pulling together the mess I left behind.

Thank you to anyone who read this for giving me the time to apologize and hopefully make things right.

Trixie Cliassi

No comments: